Click here to watch 81st Annual day Celbrations
Zonal level Sector council meeting was held on 11-04-2023
IPR workshop organized by IQAC on 25-03-2023
To empower women students from predominantly rural, semi educated, and marginalised sections with 21st century skills as global citizens with values and a holistic personality.
1) Imparting knowledge, skills, and values through socially, and globally relevant, and evolving curriculum employing student-centred teaching methods
2) Facilitating research temper, critical and creative thinking skills among learners through teacher facilitated and digital learning environment
3) Providing an objective and participatory atmosphere that facilitates the development of self-confidence, self-esteem, entrepreneur, and employability skills leading to economic and individual self-reliance.
4) Promoting student responsibility through community engagement and nurturing employability skills by providing real world exposure through Internships/ OJT.
5) Creating an eco-friendly ambience through green practices and offering value-based education through community help and extension activities.
6) Instilling the values of integrity, accountability, dedication and commitment among the teaching and non-teaching staff and the students through transparent and participative administration.
Our vision is to empower women students from predominantly rural, semi educated, and marginalised sections with 21st century skills as global citizens with values and a holistic personality. Hence we want to focus on the development of the following core values:
•  Values And Ethics
•  Inter Disciplinary Collaboration
•  Women Empowerment
•  Community engagement and Diversity
Along with technological development, we need values and ethics for a progressive and harmonious survival. As the institution shapes the students into future citizens of a responsible society the institution lays a special emphasis on qualities like truth, love, commitment, discipline and honesty.
‘Accountability’ plays a vital role in shaping the personality of an individual, and the cumulative success and development of the institution. So, the institution internalises procedures which motivate the teachers, the students, and the non-teaching staff to develop this quality.
The Institution with twenty four departments in various branches of learning tries to offer the best quality of education through an inter - disciplinary approach. The disciplines collaborate for shaping learning in a meaningful way.
As this is primarily an institution for women students of the district, the institution tries to empower the women students, mostly from the marginalised and deprived sections, as competent global citizens with entrepreneur, employability and life skills
The progress of a society depends on the development and prosperity of a community, which in turn depends on the involvement of the Educational Institution. Students, as future citizens, raise their levels of community awareness by studying the issues of the community and contributing to their resolution as well as learning from the community and the real-world workplaces. As a Lead College/ Nodal Resource Centre in the district, the college commits itself to the development of community through diverse programmes and activities which focus on literacy, cleanliness, health, ecological awareness and so on.
Excellence should be the hallmark of an academic institution. The excellence of an institution is judged by its performance in different areas. Curricular, co-curricular, extra-curricular and extension activities decide the performance indicators of an institution. With socially relevant and flexible curriculum, Student-Centred Methods in Teaching and Learning, research temper and appropriate learning ambience with e-resources and digital platforms, transparent and decentralised governance and an ecofriendly campus, the institution with its 80 years of history is striving for excellence with a focus on the holistic personality of the students..