Unnat Bharat Abhiyan Village Survey is going on in adopted villages by NSS Students of Govt. College for Women(A), Guntur from 21-2-2019
JKC Summer Batch Registrations are opened. All the Second year students should register their names at JKC Lab.
A Two-Day State level UGC sponsored Workshop on Student centered methods is going to be held on 22,23 of Feb 2019 for Newly recruited and Contract/Guest Faculty. For Registration Click here. Last date for Registration is 20-02-2019.
A Three-Day State level UGC sponsored Workshop on Preparation for Accreditation and Assessment from 25-27th of February 2019. For Registration Click here. Last date for Registration is 20-02-2019.
NAAC SSR submitted online on 6-1-19.
Student Satisfaction Survey completed
Internal Quality Assurance Cell was established after the first cycle of accreditation in 2006 and since then IQAC has been monitoring the developmental aspects of the Institution. After the second cycle(2011), with the achievement of autonomy, the responsibility of the Cell has grown manifold with the new Assessment and Accreditation Process and the guidelines announced by NAAC.
In coordination with the Academic Council, COE and UGC and other important bodies and departments IQAC monitors various aspects related to the internal quality and guides the departments for quality initiatives and suggests ways to promote quality in the institution.
In tune with the Vision, Mission and Core values of NAAC, the IQAC guides the Institution :
1.To offer globally competent, locally relevant and skill oriented programmes to promote employability
2. To strive to evolve better methods of teaching-learning 3. To offer great choices to students in courses / subjects
4. To promote research in curriculum related areas and in disciplinary areas
5. To evolve better and comprehensive ways to assess the performance of students
6. To develop a culture of exploration, innovation and flexibility
7. To develop the institution’s ‘eco system’ i.e, the institutional ethos of diversity and excellence
8. To encourage teachers as ‘reflective thinkers’ to be engaged in professional development activities for updation and capability enhancement.
1. IQAC Chair Person : Principal
2. IQAC Co-ordinator : Dr. K. Vijaya Babu
Additional Co-ordinators :
1. Sri.S. Venkateswara Rao(Academic Council)
2. Captain R. Bhaskara Rao (Vice Principal)
Dr. Ch. Tulasi Masthanamma(UGC)
Dr. S.L.B. Sankara Sarma
Dr. M. Praveena(C.O.E.)
Dr. G. Padmini Devi
Dr. K. Anitha(NCC)
Mr. Ch. Sudhakara Reddy
Dr. N. Shanthi Sridevi(T & P)
Mr. K. Venugopala rao(RUSA)
Dr. A. Kusuma Kumari(HVPE)
Dr. G. Swarna Latha(W.E.C.)
Dr. N. Ankamma(G.R.C.)
Dr. N. Vijaya Lakshmi (Feedback)
Dr. Kamala Karuna (Hostel)
Mrs. Aparna Seetharam, Dr. K. Sujatha and Mrs. M. Vijaya Lakshmi(NSS)
Mrs. Uma Nischal(Alumni-Education)
Mrs. B. Dorca Vijaya Kumari(Best Practices)
Mrs. K. Deepthi(Website)
Kum. G.V.S. Pranayani Devi and Mrs. N. Rajya Lakshmi(SSS)
Dr. L. Sasi Bala (Ex-Officio)
Dr. B. Vara Lakshmi(Alumni Member)
Sri Siva Rama Krishna (Chartered Accountant)
Student Members :
1. S.Deena Sarma(III B.Sc. A3)
2. N. Pravallika(III B.A.)
3. G. Pranathi(III B.A.)
4. D. Sahithi (III B.Com. Computers)
5. Sk. Aakifah Sulthana (III B.Sc. A3)
6. Ch. Latha(III B.Sc. A2 )
Seven Criteria for Assessment:
I. Curricular Aspects
II. Teaching-Learning and Evaluation
III. Research, Innovations and Extension
IV. Infrastructure and Learning Resources
V. Student Support and Progression
VI. Governance , Leadership and Management
VII. Institutional Values and Best Practices